Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm in print! Review published in Sync mag's 9/16/09 edition

God bless everyone. I just wanted to share the first step on the road to a personal victory. For a very long time I've wanted to be a writer but never diligently pursued my dream, content just to dabble in the occasional poem, resume, or children's story.

With the help and encouragement of several believers and my wonderful mom (thank God for mothers!) I am now rejoicing in the victory of having an article I wrote actually appear in print, in a local arts and entertainment magazine here in Little Rock, AR. It may not be "the big time" but it's a "bigtime" blessing for me.

The ultimate goal is always to glorify God and move His Word with the talents and abilities He's given me, and I'm not sure exactly how that will be accomplished but with His help, it will.

Thank you to any and all who were believing with me to see this day come to pass, and especially to LewEllyn for her professional wisdom and wonderful, encouraging emails. I love you!

Rejoicing in Him,
Chere Poole (WRITER!)
Click on this link to see the review: Sync article 9.16.09.pdf

3 comments:

  1. ...and a job well-done I might add! Congratulations to you my dear friend. This is only the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my friend! I am so thankful for the support of wonderful believers like you. :)

    ReplyDelete