Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome to my world

CPwritergirl here. In the world of blogging, I'm a newbie. But, a girl's gotta start somewhere, right? I'm finally pursuing my dream of becoming a full time author, and getting beyond the "it's just a hobby of mine" stage. I enjoy writing and have always been able to express myself better on paper (so to speak).

I'm a poet, a song writer, a story teller, a letter writer, a card sender, a journal keeper and now...a blogger. My son tells me I need to get with the program and make myself known on the internet in order to get anywhere with "this writing thing". He's a smart boy, and I'm listening. Guess that means I'll have to give him credit when I land that first multimillion dollar book deal....

As of this moment there's not a specific theme for my blog, other than writing about what's going on in my world. I'll no doubt cover the ups and downs of my writing career as I move forward. Maybe I can help other struggling authors in some way, either by learning from my mistakes or being inspired by my successes. I'm sure I'll have plenty of both from which to choose but hopefully, with God's help, there will be more successes than failures. Only one way to find out!

God bless ~ cpwritergirl

1 comment:

  1. Go for it Chere !!!! Be all you can be in the Lord. I'm excited for in your hearts pursuit, God Speed !!!!! Love Jimmy

    ReplyDelete